Hello I have problem with translation things I have done: I have made a completly new form, fields name are in english. Main languange in WPML is set to english. I made translations and a email confirmation. Everythings looks like on top of the screen - ok After this I get email notification - everything ok, but then if I open form builder - it looks like on the bottom of screen - fields name are changed with polish names... There is no CDN, caching plugins turned off. It was working fine for months, problems occured after wordpress update I guess
Hello, I have a problem with formidable form. The main form is english, then it is translated to other language by setting -> translate form. It was worked fine a long time, but few weeks ago I made some changes in whole form - added few new fields, changed names etc. Now I have problem - 3 of the filed are changing their names to polish version. Two radios and one dropdown list. I change names of those fields to english and in trnaslate form checkbox for polish translation is checked - everything is fine, but after few hours it those three field changes name back to polish.