The Community forums are being phased out in favor of a new Slack group.
Add your email address below to get an invitation to join the community slack group

Slack Signup
Newsletter Optin
Help Desk

403 Forbidden Error

Labels

This Discussion is public

Notifications

Hi, I am getting 403 forbidden error whenever I click 'Update' in the 'Settings' section. In the 'Build' section, everything saves fine. I tried deleting the .htaccess file or deactivating all plugins (except Formidable), but could not find the issue. Can anyone help? Thanks.

403 errors are generally due to incorrect file or directory permissions. It could also be due to the url not being reachable. I would try saving WordPress permalinks. If that doesn't work, take a look at the server permissions. If that doesn't work, do you have any custom code or security plugins that you are using with Formidable? Custom code can cause this problem if there's an error in the code. Turn on WordPress debug to see if you can pinpoint the root of the error. If all else fails, I suggest you open a support ticket with the Formidable team.

Have the same issue.

All other plugins deactivated. Default theme used. Permalinks updated.

Still redirects to a page not found error when attempting to update form settings.

I just started getting this too.  So far, the only thing I've noticed that's different is that the form I'm trying to save was duplicated from another form.

Well, for it's worth, the "answer" was found here. 

If you go into the Customization tab and remove the "[if error]<div class="frm_error">[error]</div>[/if error]" the issue goes away.  I'm sure that's not the real answer, nor does it address why it happens for some forms and not others, but at least I can live to see another day.

Sigh, now it's happening with the forms that previously were not having the problem.  This must be a bug.

Discussion closed.