Bug in Tags field - Fix
I just wanted to share a bug I found when using the Tags field. I had a massive form I had built after which it seemed to be corrupted, ie. the taxonomy was populating the ID number instead of the name. I had to start from scratch building the form and testing it with every single field until I found the bug.
When using the Tags field, if the form is submitted without first associating the Tags field with a corresponding category/taxonomy in the Create Post section in Form Settings, the category/taxonomy will populate with the ID number instead of the name of the category/taxonomy.
Deleting the Tags field will have no effect/will not remove this bug from the form. The only solution I found was to:
1. Delete the Tags field
2. Duplicate the form
3. Re-add the Tags field
4. Associate it with a category/taxonomy then
5. Submit the form.
I hope this helps anyone with a similar issue.